Local Authorities

Your first point of call

The Local Authority is responsible for your Childs welfare

School Choices

Watch out for the barriers to education and make the right choices.

Exclusions from School

Watch out for those exclusions and know what next to do.

Social Care

Join us, for our 'out of School' enriched sessions.Bringing the best in every child @TreaZures.


Specialist support groups for parents which my include mediation services with the local authority or school including annual reviews or transition reviews.This may  includes meetings with parents or telephone consultation,scrutinizing EHCP  and written advice.





























We work alongside with parents to ensure that the request for assessment to the final EHC plan all goes smoothly, the draft EHC plan should be issued within 14 weeks from the request for an EHC needs assessment. If the LA do not send you the draft EHC plan within this time frame, we wotk alongside to ensure greater outcomes.


Friendly advice is our watchword and we ensure that all our customers are fully satisfied with our responses. All Children and young people with special educational needs and disabilities are entitled to support. We try our best to guide all our parents with the necessary support.

Who we are?

We are an independent service which offers advice, information and support to parents, carers of children and young people with Special Educational Needs (SEN) from birth to 25 and young people 16 to 25 independent of their parents. One of the main current changes for parents of children with special needs and disabilities is the Children and Families Act 2014. This Act introduced the new Education, Health and Care Plans. It gives children, young people and their parents greater choice and control over decisions regarding their future.

We provide the following services:

-Telephone advice Monday – Friday
-Advice, information and support on Education, Health and Social Care plans. (Applying for an EHC plan could be quite stressful and time-consuming. It could also be quite be an arduous task and involve a lot of emotional energy).
-Independent support for parents whose children are being assessed for an Education Health Care (EHC) plan (Once an EHC plan is agreed, your LA will create a draft plan and send you a copy. You have 15 days to comment, your local authority has 20 weeks from the date of the assessment to give you the final EHC plan).
-Independent support for young people who are being assessed for EHC plan

Book for your specified service here

Other Sources and Services:
 The Independent Parental Special Education Advice (IPSEA) Advice Line gives free and independent legally based SEN advice.
 IAS Services have a duty to provide information, advice and support to disabled children and young people, and those with SEN, and their parents.
 The SEND Code of Practice
 The Disability Employment Adviser (DEA) at Jobcentre Plus can provide more information on this scheme and can also help identify suitable employers in your area.
 The DEA can also help with:
Access to Work – this scheme pays for practical support in the workplace so that your son or daughter can start working, stay in work or run their own business
Residential Training – advice about the nine specialist training providers in England for unemployed disabled people aged 18+. On search for ‘residential training for disabled adults.

Afasic – supports children with speech, language and communication impairments:

Dyslexia-SpLD Trust

Dyspraxia Foundation:

Family Fund –

Family Line –

Family Footings –Parents can contact Family Footings to request free training in their school, children’s centre or any other community setting:

I CAN – supports speech, language and communication development in children:

Undiagnosed Conditions

SEND guide for parents and carers on the support system for children and young people with special educational needs and disability (SEND).

Special Needs Jungle:

Book Now: